Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Peek a Baaa

Daisy just can't help herself...loves the attention, and apparently the camera. She has the most demanding voice, and if I am late to do chores, her wailing BAAAA almost makes me begin to lactate. These lambs were born as quadruplits (quite rare), however one of them didn't survive.
They were bottle fed, and attached to humans quickly. My GirlKid and daycare kids handfed them for their first month with us. Daisy, Rose, and Delphinium are a treat to care for. The end of the season is coming far too fast, and my heart grows heavier by the day. Life on the farm is not always pleasant. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

LOL about the lactating.

But sorry you lost a lamb.

I hope the new season has brought new joys, but I expect you're very busy.
Wish I could stop in, put on some boots and grab a bucket.
One of these days.

(I'll be thinking of you when we go see Charlotte's Web!)