Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I was Tagged!

Kelley Bell and WM tagged me quite a while ago....Just now getting to it. Sorry it took so long ladies, but here it finally is:

1) Things that scare me:

* high fevers in small children
* dentists (Sorry Tom!)
* spiders...if they are on my body
* a child or animal in danger

2) People who make me laugh:

* my daughter
* my husband
* my girlfriends
* my blog-friends


3) Things I hate the most:

* my extra 15 pounds
* long periods of cold, wet weather
* my tobacco addiction
* being talked down to
* anyone who hurts children

4) Things I don't understand:

* religious wars
* how airwave transmissions work
(radio, sattelite, ect.)
* people who attack children

5) Things I'm doing right now:

* typing
* drinking a soda
* trying not to get frustrated that these simple questions seem difficult today
* wanting a cigarette

6) Things I want to do before I die:

* visit New Zealand
* see a real castle
* swim with a dolphin
* hold my grandbabies
* travel the U.S. with my family

7) Things I can do:

* help children learn
* grow plants
* cook
* raise healthy animals
* keep my husband happy in the sack
* listen

8) Ways to describe my personality:

* helpful
* both outgoing and shy
* cautious
* loving
* laid-back

9) Things I can't do

* brain surgery
* find enthusiasm in boring, repetitive tasks (laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.)
* fix my car

10) Things I think you should listen to:

* your intuition
* older people you respect
* music that soothes your soul, or picks up your mood
* the sounds of nature and the outdoors

11) Things you should never listen to:

* most politicians
* some organized religions
* angry, hurtful music
* my mother-in-law

12) Things I'd like to learn:

* how to earn a few extra bucks working from home
* how to sew
* how to retain happiness in each day

13) Favorite foods:

* pizza
* ice cream
* chocolate
* Chinese
* authentic Mexican

14) Beverages I drink regularly:

* coffee
* soda
* energy drinks
* tea (enough caffeine, yet?)
* spiced rum
* white russians

15) Shows I watched as a kid:

* Little House on the Prairie
* All in the Family
* Grizzly Adams
* Flipper
* The Jeffersons
* Gilligan's Island

6 comments:

beckyboop said...

Dentists scare me too. I think many of them are sadistic. (Tom and my current dentist excluded, of course.)

Have a white russian and get on with bein' laid-back.

Becky :)

Kel-Bell said...

Dentists? Whoo-Boy!

When I was fifteen, my dentist anncounced I had fifteen cavities. He wanted me to come in every day, four days in a row to fill them. On the third day, he hung himself in his office.

Turns out he had a huge gambling debt, and I did not really have any cavities at all.

Hows that for a teeth chatterer.

Kel-Bell said...

Better late than never!

LOL

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

October 3rd??

(Smacking myself)

It can't have been that long!

Just stopped in today to see if you were game for Secret Santa. I thought I had your email, but alas, it was anonymous comment no reply.

*High fevers in children also terrify me. Jack's one febrile seizure was enough.
Tom takes no offense. He's used to it. And you're right to be afraid. Lots of them are anti-social putzes.

Where was I?

Secret Santa?

I'll be back to read me. Gotta get some addresses out.
Email me at angelinelarimer@sbcglobal.net if you're game. You know if I was playing, I'd want a baby chick! Hard to mail, though.
I hope all's well!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Grizzly Adams!!!

I was in love with him.
Had his lunch box, shaped like a cabin.

fineartist said...

Oh my gaaaa, I can't believe that story Kel bel told, omg, I am freaking out over that one, dear Lord, now if THAT didn't turn you off to dentists I don't know WHAT would.

Too f-ing scary for me.

Hell.