Thursday, October 23, 2008

Checking In!

Hope everyone out there in Bloggersville has been doing well. I have been lurking about...checking in on many of you, without writing or commenting....guilty as charged. I thought I would do a test post, and see if I can remember the routine.


Everything in my world seems to be clicking along as planned. GirlKid is now 8 years old, and in the third grade. She is an awesome kid to be with. I feel lucky she is mine.


Husband is still restoring antique tractors, helping with the garden and barn chores, and driving school bus morning and afternoon route at our local small school.


After having the summer off, I have returned to work at an elementary school not far from here. I am a para-educator for our ESL (English as a Second Language) classroom. I am an in-classroom tutor in math and language for grades K-6th. Love it! (Love the days off, too!)




The garden was beautiful again this year. This photo of tomatoes look like cherry tomatoes, but they are not. They are full size tomatoes going crazy! The peppers were not so good. They never recovered from the spring flooding. We did brussel sprouts this year, too, and they grew incredibly well, also. We grew giant pumpkins, which always remind me of Ange at the Pumpkin Shell.

4 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Great to see ya back!

Those tomatoes are incredible.
Got any more garden photos?

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Can we start planning spring gardens yet?

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

How is your garden???

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Me again. :) Got my first batch of seeds in the mail this week. How's your garden planning going?