Saturday, September 08, 2007

I will try to try...harder



It has been a very long time since I have taken the time to post. I really miss it, and I miss the relationships I had been developing with other bloggers. I let it slide, so now it is up to me to rebuild it. It had been so long, I had to reestablish my account with Blogger. It seemed fitting, somehow, being that I was out of the loop for so long. I feel it is a new start.


I love this photo of my GirlKid, indulging my husband with yet another garden photo. Everything looks bigger and better when she holds them up. We had a great produce year. Even our little watermelons were tasty.

By the way, GirlKid was born with a normal left hand. In the photo, the giant head of broccoli is engulfing her hand up to her wrist.

2 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

She's gorgeous!

And look at those veggies.

I'll be tapping your brain next spring. Like what you've done with your maters.
Good seeing ya again.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Got a Christmas card address for me?

writermom@mac.com

I'll be leaning on your expertise a lot next spring. Planning a big garden, and I'm very excited.
I hope all's been well.